Friday 9 July 2010

Lulu's kittens update

I am so pleased with Lulu's litter. This is her last as she is off to retire with Elsa and enjoy all the pampering a girl needs!! She is one of the last Tiggytykes girls currently breeding and has been a delight to be owned by....We have one kitten from her final litter currently available for reservation.

Witchfyre Aaron available. This is a lovely black boy with NO white hairs. He is available as a great pet, but because of his colour I may consider him for breeding (conditions apply). A black improves your brown tabbys and of course is the most amazing colour of Siberian, if I had the room I would keep him myself!!

Witchfyre Titus show/breed on hold
Witchfyre Tamora show/breed on hold, may be available later
Witchfyre Lavinia staying at Witchfyre

No comments:

Post a Comment