Monday 14 September 2009

Siberian Rescue

I recd a call from the Persian cat Rescue in Yorkshire who have two sibbys in their care. These are not my breeding, but I offered to put them on my site....
message from Pauline....
Hi Shirley
here are pics of the two Siberians we have in at our rescue. They are called Ivan and Roman, are both 4yrs old male neuters, must be re-homed together and are fully vaccinated. They're both "brown tabbies". They are a bit quiet and shy, though that maybe because they need a new home and people around.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in them they can ring me on 01677 470344 or email stfrancisrescue@yahoo.co.uk
thanks for your help
Pauline x

If you know anyone who may be looking for two neutered boys please could you contact her directly






No comments:

Post a Comment